Join Our Movement to Stamp Out Meanness and Bullying ™
We are very excited that you are considering Super Happy Healthy Kids for your After School and Summer Camp Program.
We are Non-Profit, Department of Education approved vendor, and fully insured. More importantly, we have an incredibly fun and professional team. Your children will learn to improve their social skills and hone their senses.
We are on-site at PS 110 and PS 19. We only promote kind words and kind acts in everything that we do. We teach our kids about mindfulness and winning together. Your child will have 10 different activities and learn 2 different languages each week. They will do 2 activities per day – Karate, (Japanese), Lego, Art, Yoga, Outdoor/Indoor Sports, Healthy Cooking/Edible Art, Broadway Kids, Chinese Calligraphy, Brilliant Mathematician and Little Shakespeare.
We are a Department of Education approved vendor and fully insured. We only give fresh fruits as snacks. We are a “No Added Sugar After School”. We do not offer packaged or processed food. We believe we are what we eat, and that unhealthy food negatively affects our behaviors, attitude, focus and getting good grades. We accept Pre-K to 5th Grade. Our afterschool ends the Friday before school ends and the Friday before any school holidays. Most afterschool programs ends a week or two weeks before any holidays.
Our mission is to engage kids with fun and valuable activities that pass on core values of kindness, leadership and motivation. We encourage kids to develop self-discipline, self-expression and healthy active lifestyles through healthy eating, arts and crafts, music, meditation, sports, yoga and karate. We teach our children and their families to think positively and to communicate with kind words and deeds. We seek to create a better future by building our kids up to be leaders with strength and compassion
Please feel free to contact us anytime 917 369 0032 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can also pick up your child's application from you.
Wishing you and your family Good Health, Happiness, and Success!
Super Happy Healthy Kids Team
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT FROM OTHER AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAMS
We discovered that other after school programs was copying ours, which is a testament to just how good we are, but their kids won’t receive the heart and spirit that we provide:
- We invest in building character, integrity and responsibility in each child. Priceless lifetime Skills. Each child speaks only kind words and does kind acts.
- We send you photos so you know what your child is up to each semester.
- We are an old school traditional after school program. We nurture each child’s unique gifted talent. We encourage our kids to “Win together.”
- We inspire our kids to follow their hearts, be a good friend and a great listener while deeply appreciating their parents, siblings and teachers.
- We instill our kids the importance of sincerity and manners.
- We are a “NO” added sugar club. We do not offer packaged or processed snacks. Our program provides fresh fruits as snacks. We educate our kids to make good choices. We believe we are what we eat.
- Unlike other programs, we provide fun and enriching activities every day. Your child will receive more than 10 activities every week. Our program includes material fees.
- We teach our kids how to deal with bullies and how to NOT be a bully.
- We believe in raising smart, kinder and gentler kids to have the moral compass to make this world even better.
- We love what we do and our kids know it. We teach them to have FUN and to LOVE school and their families.