Frequently Asked Questions
Where are we located?
We currently hold our programs at three different schools:
- P.S. 19 at 185 1st Avenue, New York, NY 10003
- P.S. 110 at 285 Delancey St, New York, NY 10002
- Children's Workshop School at 610 E 12th St, New York, NY 10009
What programs do we offer?
- We offer an after-school program that is held at P.S. 19 and P.S. 110 for both Fall and Spring Semesters.
You can find more details listed under the "Register!" menu above.
- We are also running a Holiday Camp between February 18th-23th during Mid Winter Recess and April 22th - April 28th, 2019 during Spring Recess.
- We will also be running Summer Camp between July 8th - August 16th, 2019.
Do you provide tutoring services?
We don't offer tutorial services, but we do encourage children to complete their homework daily, and give them a reasonable amount of time to do so. However, we are more focused on our daily planned activities and to ensure that all children will participate and learn new skills that the regular public school curriculum do not provide.
Are kids separated by class/age?
We believe that all children must learn to respect each other, regardless of age, therefore our programs will include all children. We believe that this will encourage the younger children to respect those older than them, and the older children will learn to be empathetic towards their younger peers.
What is the daily schedule?
For after school:
For summer camp:
- Begin: School dismissal
- End: 5:00 PM.
- Late Pickup until 5:45PM is available for a fee.
For summer camp:
- Begin: 8:30AM
- End: 4:00PM
What is the cost for the after school program?
The prices for our individual programs are listed with our applications under the "Register!" menu above.